Thursday, May 27, 2010

Oh...Nothing

Place: Arby's
Lunch: Steakhouse sub, potato cakes, Dr. Pepper

The steakhouse sub isn't all that great.  It's on a ciabatta roll (that bread that reminds you of an English muffin).  It doesn't have all that much roast beef, and the sauce is a little weird.  Give me a large beef n' cheddar any day.  If Chester could talk, he would agree.  He loves the beef n' cheddar.  Of course, the large beef n' cheddar sandwich costs more than this whole combo meal.

Another new thing they have is "prime-cut chicken tenders".  Huh?  They supposedly come from the "prime cut of the chicken breast".  Okay.

I'll say this about Arby's...They throw a lot of LTO's against the wall in hopes something will stick.  They always have.

Another hot day, but not so bad on the humidity side so it's actually nice.  When I arrived here, I noticed they had outside patio seating.  I thought to myself, "I'm going to sit outside".  I thought that while I ordered, I thought that while I waited for my food.  You know what?  I didn't sit outside.

The last of my shows ended their seasons last night, and there's four-to-seven hockey games left.

Guess it's movies and video games going forward.  Or getting out more.

Riiiight.