Friday, March 27, 2009

MIA Spring

Place: LJSA&W
Lunch: Two fish, two chicken, cheese curds, A&W draft root beer in a frosty mug (just the way God intended)

No, it's not a law firm...it's a Long John Silvers/A&W combo store. It's the best LJS in town because you can substitute cheese curds for fries in your combo (and for some reason, A&W has really awesome cheese curds), and the fish and chicken are better here than any other LJS I've been to. Maybe they use a different cooking oil, I don't know. It's always hot and tastes just out of the fryer too, not like it's been sitting in a warming drawer.

Spring is here, but I don't feel it in the air. It's 27 degrees today and it's supposed to snow. It was in the upper 50's last weekend. I even found some 60's and had the sunroof open.

I wish my Venture Bros Season 3 discs came in the mail today. I could've stayed in all weekend and had a marathon.

Maybe they'll come tomorrow.