Saturday, November 19, 2005

Sometimes I Wonder

Place: Jason's Deli
Lunch: Beefeater po-boy, Texas chili

It's too early to feel this worn out. I spent the morning fixing the fan switch in my car. This required removing part of the dash. Lots of screws. And I ended up with two spare screws. I have no idea where they would have gone, and nothing's rattling...

A young skinny couple is in line in front of me. She's a blonde who looks fairly athletic and light in the head. He's tall and scruffy. They hug at least three times. When not hugging, he is scratching a small section of her back. They're wearing sweats. And she says...

"That was actually kind of fun! It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. And I didn't get THAT muddy."

Yeah. Paint your own picture.

Say! They're building a Qdoba across the street! 'Bout time we got one.