Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Wayback Machine

Place: Del Taco
Lunch: Macho Taco, 2 Chicken Soft Tacos

The "Macho Taco" just seems to be a larger Ultimate Taco if you ask me. They replaced the tomato with a pico and they put more beef in it, but that's really the only difference. I should have thought to look and see if they dumped the Ultimate Taco. I really liked that one. But bigger is better, I guess.

NOBODY makes better Chicken Soft Tacos.

One of the more interesting ways to waste time on the web is to browse the Internet Archive. And if you enter driveintheatre.com into the Wayback Machine line and click one of 1997 dates in the resulting page, you can access my old Drive-In Theatre Guide.

It's all very retro.

That doesn't even get into the other stuff you can find at the Archive, including old public domain videos like the Hindenberg explosion.

Sweet.