Thursday, October 25, 2012

CBO

Place: McDonald's
Lunch: CBO, fries that have been sitting WAY too long, Coke

"CBO" stands for Cheddar, Bacon, Onion.  It's a 1/3 pound burger from the Angus line (they still do the Angus burgers?  Yes, who knows why) with a white cheddar, bacon, and grilled onions.  It also has a mystery sauce that appears to be some sort of pepper mayo.  I tried to find out what exactly the sauce is because McDonald's doesn't even acknowledge the thing has a sauce at all, but the best answer I got was "a mustard sauce".  I disagree, but what do I know.

It's okay overall, but...eh.  I'm not a fan of their Angus patty to begin with.

They also have a chicken version of the CBO.  With...you know...chicken instead of beef.  You could always buy one of each and morph the two into one freaky monstrosity.  You rock, freaky foodie.

"Monopoly" is over.  I didn't win a Fiat.  WHY MONOPOLY GODS!  WHY COULDN'T YOU THROW ONE MEASLY 500 MY WAY????

I suppose I could always just buy one.  They're pretty cheap.

Nah.  Winter's coming.  Not terribly sensible.

We did finally get a local Fiat dealership.  A South Dakota dealership group who's never ever done business here before got conned into it.  They bought a seriously old long-abandoned dealership building on the cheap that they plan to remodel into something more Fiat-y, but apparently people got wind of them coming and started calling their South Dakota office freaking out about Fiats, so they brought some down and are already selling them.

That's a positive, I guess.

It was 80 and humid yesterday.  It's windy, rainy, and 41 today.

I'll take windy, rainy, and 41 over warm and humid any day.